# Getting Started
You can access Genymotion at https://cloud.geny.io (opens new window)
To start using Android virtual devices in the cloud with Genymotion, you have to:
- create an account
- activate that account by opening the email address verification link you received
# Create an account
Fill up the form at https://cloud.geny.io/signup (opens new window) to create a Cloud account for Genymotion SaaS.
A verification email will be sent to the email address you provided in order to activate your Cloud account.
The datacenter location defines where you want your virtual devices hosts to be. Make sure to pick the nearest location.
You will be able to change it later, in the Administration interface.
Even if you are already using Genymotion PaaS or Desktop, you still have to create an account with your existing email address. Temporary email (also known as disposable) providers are not allowed for registration. Email aliases are also prohibited.
# Log in
Once you are all set, log in to Genymotion SaaS at https://cloud.geny.io/signin (opens new window).
The forgot password page (opens new window) will allow you to set up a new account password after verifying your account email address.
# Start a plan
Genymotion SaaS provides a simple pay-as-you-go plan. After subscribing, you can run up to 2 virtual devices simultaneously, at $0.05 per minute.
Every started minute will be billed. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
Do you want to use Genymotion SaaS without thinking about your session duration?
Do you want to run more instances simultaneously?
Contact us! So we can offer the best plan for your needs.
- Log in at https://cloud.geny.io/signin (opens new window)
- From Genymotion SaaS main window, open Administration Panel > Billing (opens new window), or click the Start plan button from the home page.
- Fill in the Billing address and Credit Card information fields with the appropriate information.
- Click on START PAY AS YOU GO PLAN.
- Check the displayed information and click on START PLAN to confirm.