The administration interface is available only for the administrator of the organization.
To open the administration interface, click next to the account settings icon.
From this area, you can view all virtual devices currently running in for your organization. You can view which user has an active virtual device, the virtual device name, the person who shared the virtual device, the creation date and time of the virtual device. You can also sort this information by clicking on each column titles.
Stopping a virtual device
As an administrator, you may need to stop a running virtual device for whatever reason. From the Actions column, click Stop on the line corresponding to the virtual device you wish to stop.
Adding users to your organization
To add a new user to your organization:
- Enter the new user's e-mail address and press Enter.
- Add a message that will be sent with the invitation (optional).
- Click Invite and Close.
The invited users will receive an email to activate their accounts. Once they validate their account, their status will change from
Pending invitation to
Access granted in the user list.
Editing users' details
To edit a user's personal details:
- Click and on the line of the user for whom you want to edit details.
- Edit the user's details and click Confirm.
Defining access to Genymotion Cloud
To grant or deny access to a user, click and or on the line of the desired user.
Groups allow you to manage your resources according to a specific set of users. From this area, you can create, edit or delete user groups.
New users are automatically affected to group
Creating a group
To create a new group:
- Click Create group.
- In Name, enter a name for the new group.
- (Optional) In Description, enter a description about the purpose of the new group.
- Click Save.
- From section Members, click Add users.
- Select users from the list.
- Click Add.
Users cannot be members of more than one group. Adding a user who belongs to a different group will remove them from their former group.
To modify the group a user belongs to:
- From Actions, click Edit.
- In the Members section, select all or some users.
- Click and Move.
- Select the new group to be associated with the user.
- Click Move.
Users cannot be members of more than one group.
Removing a group
To remove a group, you must first move all users belonging to the group to other groups. To move users, please refer to section Moving users. Then, you can click and Delete.
Alternatively, when clicking directly and Delete, you are prompted to move all users into another group of your choice before deleting the group.