- Click from the Android Studio toolbar.
- Select the virtual device you want to use and click Start.
- Close the Genymotion window.
- In your application project, click .
The Choose Device window opens.
- Click on the virtual device you started or created.
After a reboot or an unexpected halt of a virtual device, its name in the Choose Device window may become irrelevant. Close and reopen the plugin to solve this.
- Click OK.
While Genymotion plugin window is open, errors are displayed in the Android Studio console.