The GPS widget allows real-time activation and modifications of a position, accuracy and bearing.
To use the GPS widget:
- Click .
- Activate the GPS simulation mode by clicking On. This enables the reception of generated GPS frames in the virtual device.
- Set the latitude value you wish to simulate using
the Latitude field.
The latitude value must range from -90° to 90°.
- Set the longitude value you wish to simulate using
the Longitude field.
The longitude value must range from -180° to 180°.
- Set the altitude value you wish to simulate using the Altitude field.
The altitude value must range from -10000m to 10000m.
- Set an accuracy value using the slider or by entering a value in the Accuracy field.
The accuracy value must range from 0m to 200m.
- Set a bearing value using the compass or by entering a value in the Bearing field.
The bearing value must range from 0° to 359.99°.
Many applications do not rely on the GPS orientation, but use the device accelerometer or gyroscope to determine the bearing of the device, which are not yet supported.
You can also define a location using the Map button.