This section is only intended to users whose company has subscribed to the license server.
The license server 1.0 is only compatible with Genymotion 2.6.0 and above.
- Create a user account from www.genymotion.com.
- Install Genymotion by following the steps detailed in
- Start Genymotion and go to Settings > Account.
- Click Sign in to authenticate to Genymotion.
- In the Credentials window, enter your username and password and click Sign in.
- Check My company uses an enterprise license server.
- Enter the server address by clicking Edit.
The location as well as the expiration date and time of
your licenseare displayed.
Depending on your network configuration, you may need to add a port number, eg: server_ip:8888. The default port is 443 as HTTPS protocol is used.
- free the
licenseto make it available for other users by clicking Release. This also closes Genymotion.
- renew the
licenseby clicking Renew.